Sunday, October 24, 2021

EXHIBITION NEWS

 Aside from the work I have in the Waterhouse Gallery, I've been showing in several other venues:

Santa Paula Art Museum's "Work from Home" show - a juried exhibition of work done by artists during Covid lockdown.

I began experimenting with oil paint on Yupo paper and painting the blooming plants in my yard. This is currently on view.

epiphyllum 2, oil on yupo, 9"x12"


A weekend long fundraiser with SCAPE, called "Climate+Art=Change" with 40% of sales going to the Sierra Club (Los Padres Chapter) and the Community Environmental Council of Santa Barbara. The exhibition was at the Community Arts Workshop. I won the First Place award for my gouache of an abandoned oil rig. These are the 3 paintings selected for the show:


old oil rig, Santa Cruz Island - gouache on WC board, 4"x5"


River Puddle - gouache on WC board, 4"x3" SOLD


In the shallows, Cachuma Lake - Oil on board, 12"x12"


I was super pleased to be accepted into the 11th Annual SAGE National Juried Exhibition, juried by T. Allen Lawson (whose work I greatly admire). This will be on view in the SAGE Gallery in Sheridan, Wyoming from the end of October through November 2021.


Lagoon - oil on board, 8"x8"




Next up: Looking forward to the Annual Juried show "100 Grand" at Sullivan-Goss coming soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment